Would you like to become a volunteer or fundraiser?
It is easy to get in touch with us – just go to our Contact us page and fill in the boxes. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Starting a Frontline Office
There are two options for starting a new Frontline Office:
- As a member of Frontline.
- As a partner of Frontline.
1. Member of Frontline Debt Advice (UK)
By becoming a member of Frontline Debt Advice UK you will be part of an organisation with advisers who have many years of experience in debt and benefit advice. We ask each office to contribute £150 per month to central funds which gives you access to all the following benefits:
- Frontline Debt Advice (UK) is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Our trustees take full responsibility for our branches and we have an extensive Office Guide with all necessary policies e.g. Vulnerable Adults, Data Protection, Health & Safety etc., to insure all our branches offer a full and inclusive service to everyone seeking help.
- Frontline has an insurance policy covering public liability, trustee indemnity, professional indemnity, legal expenses and personal accident.
- Frontline holds interim permission with the FCA for Debt Adjusting & Counselling.
- Frontline has a licence provided by the Information Commissioner (i.e. all data protection matters)
- DBS checks are provided for all team members
- Each office provides use of a room or rooms, where clients can be seen and if possible a separate room where the paperwork can be done. Some offices use other venues e.g. children & family centres.
- Each office needs access to a computer and a copier/printer. We apply for grants and can often supply offices with their own equipment. We also encourage each office to apply for local funding to help with their costs.
- Help and advice is always available from experienced advisers, by e-mail and phone
- An experienced advice worker will work alongside the team, initially every week, this provision to be reduced as the team becomes more experienced but never dropping below a monthly basis. The adviser will also attend when required to assist and guide when an adviser is involved in a complex or urgent matter. Note: The monthly contribution also covers all costs involved in providing this service.
- Ongoing in-service training, typically once a quarter is available to all offices.
- We are members of Advice UK which gives every adviser access to free “Wisersadviser” training covering all aspects of debt advice from basic level right through to specialist level. They offer numerous on-line courses and one day workshops all free. There is no cost for any of the Frontline training either apart from £70 for a new adviser to attend the weekend basic training course.
- All the team members are invited to the Frontline Annual Event – a chance for all the teams to meet together and fellowship.
2. Partner of Frontline Debt Advice (UK)
By becoming a partner of Frontline, you will benefit from all the above except that you will not be part of Frontline’s charity but will be linked to your own charity usually part of a local church.
Like us on Facebook!
When you buy things online from major retailers, you can donate to us at no cost to yourself – see the details below.