We hope you never feel the need to complain about our staff or service, but we do take any complaints very seriously. If you do wish to complain, please see the following.
We want to:
- make it easy for you to raise your complaint;
- listen to your complaint;
- consider how you would like us to resolve your complaint;
- and make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint is handled.
How and where to complain:
- You can raise your complaint by:
- contacting the branch office manager;
- e-mailing details of the complaint to email@example.com;
- writing to our registered office (see address on this page).
If we do not respond within eight weeks, or your complaint is deadlocked, then you have the right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Their contact details are:
- Telephone: 0800-023-4567
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
The Financial Ombudsman Service
We hope all our clients will feel that they have benefited from the services we provide. However, if you do feel unhappy about anything, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Please remember that we will assist you in any way we can. However, your accounts are your responsibility, and it is up to you to keep in contact with us until your financial difficulties have been resolved.